3Ply Face Mask (50 PC Box) Disposable (FDA Registered)
Regular price $20.00
3Ply Disposable Face Mask (Provides 3 Layers Of Protection) Composed of non woven material, a nose bridge bar for a snug fit, and ear-loops to provide comfort and a relaxed breathing experience.
- Breathable 3Ply Face Masks
- Protected with 3 Layers of Disposable Fabric
- Standard Sizing For Adults
- Elastic Ear Loops Stretchable For Snug Fit
- Non -Sterile
- Single-Use Disposable
- Latex-Free and Hypo-Allergenic
- Low Breathing Resistance
- 3 Layers Of Protection
- 25g/m2 non woven fabric
- 25g/m2 melt-blown fabric
- 25g/m2 non-woven fabric
- 3mm ear belt
- 3mm nose bridge bar
- quantity 50 in a pouch
3ply face mask available for Wholesale and Procurement Orders Welcome at reduced pricing
Immediate Shipping on 3Ply Face Mask
The CDC Recommendations
Who Should Wear A Cloth Face Covering?
- CDC recommends all people 2 years of age and older wear a cloth face-covering in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to wear cloth face coverings in public settings and practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from other people).
- While cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged to reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recognizes there are specific instances when wearing a cloth face covering may not be feasible. In these instances, adaptations and alternatives should be considered whenever possible
Who Should Not Wear a Cloth Face Covering
Cloth face coverings should not be worn by:
- Children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance